Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Love Can Heal Broken Souls



In relation to my latest blog, I have been thinking about what brings people to be violent, hurtful and dangerous. I know it is in all cultures that this is happening, its in human blood that has been past down from generations to generations that stem from sinful natures and evil that is evident in this world. However, I am beginning to sense something much more evident than this.

There is something very immense lacking in these lives. Something that would change anyone from practicing such hates. The lack of love and hope is what I sense that is lacking big time. Once this incident happened to our friend, I had another teacher friend say on facebook why such evil takes place on the most innocent ones around us, and why does it happen at all. People who perceive to have excuses for such behaviors are missing the point. They are missing what it is to be human, to live loved and to love others, to LIVE. This concept is hard for those to understand what love really is. I wonder what these people go through to not understand the concept of love. Sometimes I really think these people really don’t know any different. They may know what is ‘ethical’ or ‘right’ but doesn’t mean they care, and it doesn’t mean they are going to stop, and it might mean they don’t know what love is. It’s hard to think any good thoughts about this person who devoured my friend, or the other one who had bad intentions toward my other friend!

Once I read my latest blog, I noticed I was coming from a place of fear, that there are many here where we are currently living who do have bad intentions for us innocent by standards who are here to learn about their culture, and their way of life, not the evil side to this life, but you know what I mean. But maybe being fearful is a bad approach, though my first initial thoughts and actions would to be abrasive in order to defend myself against such evil. Maybe through all this, even through the worst of it, would it be a waste of time to hope? Hope that things could change in these people’s lives? That instead of turning to violence and greed, they would turn to love and respect of another life? It breaks my heart for them in a way. I can’t relate at all to them, but I feel some kind of sense of sad for them. That they choose to live such low quality lives, that they have to go and ruin someone else’s life in order to feel either better about themselves or whatever it really does for them. It doesn’t make any sense to me. But then I think about how that person was raised, what morals, or what kind of love was shown to this person as a child. It could be highly possible that love was completely left out of the equation, and through that, this kind of behavior and way of life was taught.

I just got to come to a place of accepting that until I leave this earth, things will continue to be the same way, and people will still be lacking love and proceed to be destructive and corrupt. But then somehow, through all the chaos and violence, there just has to be something or someone that can shine the light on what is missing in their lives. There is hope that love can prevail and can reach the worst people, just maybe! God has a way to do that I know he does. I know he could use me, or anyone who was willing. This is huge. Somehow seems way beyond my reach in hopes to make a difference. Though I can attest to how far Father’s love can reach. It is possible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post babes. I have been thinking about a lot of the same things. It is difficult to understand what could enable or drive someone to do these things. I think a lot of time it has to do with addiction, and drug abuse. The real root of the problem is lack of love. Most of these kids around here don't have fathers or anything close to that. God only knows... it is Christ like of you to think about loving them...

oakleyses said...

birkin bag, north face outlet, p90x, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, canada goose uk, lululemon outlet, vans shoes, ugg pas cher, mac cosmetics, canada goose, bottega veneta, herve leger, soccer jerseys, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, celine handbags, canada goose, canada goose outlet, nike roshe run, mont blanc, marc jacobs, ugg boots clearance, instyler, ugg australia, moncler outlet, chi flat iron, uggs outlet, beats by dre, ugg boots, canada goose jackets, new balance shoes, ghd, canada goose, uggs, reebok outlet, mcm handbags, asics running shoes, ugg, hollister, north face jackets, ugg boots, ferragamo shoes, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, babyliss pro, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches

Web Site Hit Counter