Sunday, February 1, 2009

Falling Into Grace



It always seems as though I find my own weakness when I am focused on someone else. I realized that my last post was a little harsh, but, I was at the time of writing going through some angst of some people in my life who like to run the show. I guess it was a good eye opener for me to realize that I am the same way at times. It usually doesn’t include anyone else but my home and husband, and unfortunately, this weakness is hard to overcome. I get it, we are all human and we all deal with weaknesses and issues, but sometimes, it’s so hard to live out grace. It takes extra effort to treat others as we would like to be treated. I wish I could write and say that I am as graceful as they come, but that would be a fat lie and I would sound arrogant and it would be irresponsible for me to take that much credit. It’s easy to talk about grace and preach it; however, it is a lot harder to live it day in and day out. That is what I have come to at least in my journey. I just wanted to be real here and explain to you, that I don’t have it all together, I don’t even come close, but I do know that He who does have it all together is helping me pick up the pieces of a fallen me and through Him, I am learning how to live in grace even when I fail on a consistent level. One step forward, two steps back, the dance of this life.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Love what you posted and I love you!

oakleyses said...

jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online sale, burberry outlet, coach purses, air max, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, air max, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, chanel handbags

oakleyses said...

sac louis vuitton, converse pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, nike roshe run, michael kors pas cher, barbour, louboutin, true religion outlet, sac hermes, hollister, oakley pas cher, air max, nike air max, air force, hollister, louis vuitton, nike blazer, nike roshe, sac burberry, lululemon outlet online, polo lacoste, longchamp, nike huarache, sac louis vuitton, timberland, longchamp, new balance pas cher, nike free pas cher, ray ban pas cher, air jordan, nike free, polo ralph lauren, ray ban sunglasses, mulberry, sac longchamp, ralph lauren, nike trainers, sac guess, air max pas cher, north face, air max, nike tn, north face, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, michael kors, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, abercrombie and fitch

oakleyses said...

birkin bag, north face outlet, p90x, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, canada goose uk, lululemon outlet, vans shoes, ugg pas cher, mac cosmetics, canada goose, bottega veneta, herve leger, soccer jerseys, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, celine handbags, canada goose, canada goose outlet, nike roshe run, mont blanc, marc jacobs, ugg boots clearance, instyler, ugg australia, moncler outlet, chi flat iron, uggs outlet, beats by dre, ugg boots, canada goose jackets, new balance shoes, ghd, canada goose, uggs, reebok outlet, mcm handbags, asics running shoes, ugg, hollister, north face jackets, ugg boots, ferragamo shoes, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, babyliss pro, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches

oakleyses said...

hollister, montre homme, ray ban, gucci, wedding dresses, juicy couture outlet, moncler, ralph lauren, hollister clothing store, moncler, iphone 6 cases, pandora charms, swarovski, hollister, lancel, louboutin, karen millen, canada goose, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, toms shoes, moncler, vans, oakley, swarovski crystal, ugg, juicy couture outlet, converse, ugg, rolex watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, timberland boots, supra shoes, baseball bats, links of london, coach outlet store online, moncler, air max, parajumpers, moncler, canada goose, converse shoes, air max