Saturday, June 28, 2008

Simple Expressions of My Heart!

I am overjoyed by how much Father has been showing me lately! It hasn’t been anything extravagant but simple and easy! I used to think Father couldn’t show me himself in ways that I now see him! I am amazed and blown away everyday now!

This weekend I have been alone, due to my husband being gone on a weekend camping trip with his best friend! At first I was sad to be alone; I hate to be alone or at least the feeling of it! I was trying to figure out what the heck I was going to do by myself this weekend…. Father had some ideas that I decided to follow! I have wanted to pursue my artistic side and now that I have basically all the time in the world to do so, I did! With a simple following of my Father’s voice, he opened up many doors for me to pursue art. First of all, I rummaged around my new little town to explore and see what kind of art shops Durango had to offer, and to my surprise, I met some amazing people who, I can’t remember their names at the moment, work in the local art galleries here in town and were just the sweetest people who I was able to talk to about my artistic abilities, which are limited at the moment due to NOT doing art in a while. Anyway, it was such a pleasure walking around and seeing what is available to do, like take some art classes, and join art clubs in the area!
It is incredible! Well, it doesn’t take much to find things like this in any local town, however, it takes energy and for some reason lately I have been feeling no motivation to go out in the world and find stuff to do! (Sounds ungodly, I know) but perhaps, just perhaps Father desire’s us to get out and pursue things in the world?! I feel freedom from Father and even a push, if I may, from the H.P to experience His work and His desire for me to pursue my passions with Him in this world. It’s been a joy ride that’s for sure! I am intensely satisfied with my life and for that I give Father all the credit!

Praise Him!

3 comments:

Manuela said...

That's so cool Nicole...Enjoyed the chat!!

oakleyses said...

jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online sale, burberry outlet, coach purses, air max, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, air max, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, chanel handbags

oakleyses said...

hollister, montre homme, ray ban, gucci, wedding dresses, juicy couture outlet, moncler, ralph lauren, hollister clothing store, moncler, iphone 6 cases, pandora charms, swarovski, hollister, lancel, louboutin, karen millen, canada goose, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, toms shoes, moncler, vans, oakley, swarovski crystal, ugg, juicy couture outlet, converse, ugg, rolex watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, timberland boots, supra shoes, baseball bats, links of london, coach outlet store online, moncler, air max, parajumpers, moncler, canada goose, converse shoes, air max

Web Site Hit Counter